One of the most popular vintage décors is shabby chic styled décor that makes your home elegant like vintage style. If you are looking for a new décor style that you can welcome in your space to have an eye-catching look in your rooms. This feminine décor style is one of the most influential and popular décor styles that help make your space look more beautiful and pretty. So, are you ready to style your home? Then keep reading this article and get every detail about shabby chic style décor.
Well, it feels great to tell you that with our décor ideas you can easily transform your space into modernized vintage style space for living. With the easiest ideas and guide, you can transform your dull space into a stylish vintage home. If you want to capture everyone’s attention then you can read out the information provided below. Without wasting any time let’s check out the best ideas provided here.
Elegant Color Palette For Shabby Chic Décor
If you want to make your interior aesthetic as shabby chic décor, you can follow the accurate color palette to the enhance décor palette. If you want to give a truly aesthetic look of shabby chic décor then you can follow the tips given below for color palette that you can choose for your spaces.
- White lily shade, pink petal shade, mint shade, little purple shades are the most popular shades for shabby chic décor.
- Apart from these common shades, you can choose midnight blue color, cream yellow, light green and light peachy shades to highlight the vibrant look of the walls.
- You can choose light shades of pinks and blues to have a feminine and elegant look of the space. Therefore, you can also use pastel-shaded floral wallpapers to get a luxurious fairytale type look of the rooms.
Rustic Elements For Shabby Chic Styling
When we talk about shabby chic décor you need to remember that you can add maximum details in your spaces but the color palette should be minimal. To ensure that you can keep white and rustic colored furniture to enhance a versatile and feminine look of the spaces. From traditional items to super cool ash wood furniture are the ideal things for furnishing. To know more you can check out the tips given below.
- A rustic bench, rustic bed and rustic white-colored vanities are the most excellent furnishing items to enhance the total shabby chic look of the space.
- You can hang canopy on your bed and keep the vintage lamp on your side table to have an attractive look of the room. Apart from this, you can also keep a floral sofa and armchair to enhance the aesthetic of the spaces.
- You can keep minimal neutral colored cushions, pillows and throw to have an elegant and messy look of the space. This classic style décor will help to make your room look more attractive than any other décor style influenced in your home.
Decorative Accessory For Décor
Well, decorative accessory plays an essential role in making space look more decorative. If you are ready to make your space look more vibrant and pretty then you can keep various decorative mentioned below.
- White ceramic containers, minimal artworks, vintage night lamps, and vintage mirrors will enhance the classic and feminine look of the room.
- Flower vases, vintage clocks, floral crockery, and vintage toys will help to make your room look more attractive and pretty. Therefore, try out these ideas and make your room like Instagram aesthetic home goals.
These were the top shabby chic décor ideas and tips that you can follow to make your space look more pretty and comfortable. Thus, grab the attention of your guests and people by bringing shabby chic decor in your spaces.